On Air Sign

ABOUT US

WFFF 1360 first began broadcasting in 1961.  In 2019 the 93.9 frequency was added. We are home to the Swap Shop.

 

WFFF FM 96.7 began in 1966 at 96.7.

 

Since the beginning we have been locally owned and operated.  Current owner, Ronnie Geiger has been an owner since

1991...sole owner since 2001...and on the air at this station since 1967, starting in High School.

 

We live here...we believe in Columbia and Marion County!  Thanks for Trusting and supporting  us.